Secure Online Ordering: Shop with Confidence! GenuineHerbal.com uses SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security. We use SSL encryption to transfer information securely across the Internet to ensure a reliable, secure shopping experience. SSL encrypts data passed between the server and the browser, so that unauthorized parties cannot intercept order, billing and shipping information or personal information, such as your credit card numbers, phone number and/or address.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include GenuineHerbal.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
What information do we collect?
- Billion Dollar Support: As a Yahoo! Store Merchant, GenuineHerbal is supported by Yahoo! - a $45 billion dollar company.
- Yahoo! Shopping Buyer Protection: All Yahoo! Store merchants are eligible to participate in this program. These merchants must earn and maintain a minimum 3-star average merchant rating -- GenuineHerbal currently maintains a 5 of 5 stars rating. In the unlikely event of fraud, the Yahoo! Buyer Protection Program provides an additional measure of safety.
- Trusted Host: GenuineHerbal is hosted by Yahoo! Shopping who uses a secure socket layer (SSL) software that is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
- Safety in Numbers: With our secure servers hosted with Yahoo! Shopping, you are one of millions of users every year who choose to shop with us!
- Safe Technology: Our secure socket layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
As part of the order process, the following information is collected from shoppers:
- Shipping/Billing Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
We collect information from you when you place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect visitor information?
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here
While we may implement security on our end, visitors should also exercise caution and due diligence to further protect themselves from fraud and other malicious activity that may result in having personal and private information compromised.